Monday, October 27, 2008

Southwest Playschool Fall Festival - October 26, 2008






We had a great time yesterday at the SWPS Fall Festival! Kobe got to see some old friends from pre-school and I got to see some friends too. It was like coming home! It is such a great place and I really hope Kyler will get to go there too. We got to see Miss Garrett and she may "hold out" for one more year and I hope Kyler will get to be with her for at least one year. Okay...the coolest part of the day was that I won two raffle prizes. I won a huge "Bedtime" basket filled with 21 books, stuffed animals, a night-light and bedtime bath bubbles/lotion. You can see the picture of it here. I also won a box filled with coffees, teas, salsa, etc. It was a really fun day.

1 comment:

  1. As you can see in the group photo of the boys...Kyler is trying to run away and Kobe is holding on to him. That is the usual photo pose for the two boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.