Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008













We had the best Christmas this year. Kyler was really into the whole present thing and it made it so fun to watch him opening his presents this year. Kobe hadn't been very excited until Christmas morning. He woke up before 6am and snuck into the living room and saw that Santa had brought a lot of presents. He came into our room and I told him it was too early and to go back to bed for awhile. I knew he wouldn't because he was so excited, so I got into bed with him and we spent the next hour whispering about what he thought Santa had brought him. He saw a really big box and he was excited about that (it was the video rocker from Pat and I). Around 7am we got up and woke up Dad, Kyler and Uncle Aaron and we spent over and hour opening and playing with all the goodies. It was a great morning! Pat and Aaron fixed a big breakfast and then Mike, Angie and Mya came over and spent the rest of the day with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.