Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Windows Movie Maker...

I took a Windows Movie Maker class today. It's super easy to do!! I took the class because I'm going to be filming, editing and posting movies on our website for my job. You know what? That is cool and all, but I'm most excited about making movies from the hundreds of pictures that I've taken of the boys.

I can see the movie now...

Set to music. ..

Cute anecdotes that I add in - because I'm witty like that, you know? (-:

Cool transitions between scenes...

AND

DVD's would be great gifts for the Grandparents...

I've already started one for Kyler's 3rd birthday. My brain is buzzing with song ideas and themes for all the movies I want to make. Stay Tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Lol...look out movie world and boys....your every move will be taped now! Have a wonderful day! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.