Monday, March 29, 2010

T.T.Y.L.

Well, it's Spring and it's time for a Blog Break. Time to do some cleaning, visiting with family and friends, celebrate Easter, gardening, painting (maybe) and reading. The boys are on Spring Break this week and I'm taking a couple days off too. I'll leave you with some photos from around our beautiful state of Missouri. There is a lot of natural beauty here...especially our mountains and streams. The mountains are sometimes surprising to some folks who have never been here. If you haven't seen them in person I hope you get to someday.

The Farmers Markets are also starting to open up. I'm hoping to get to ours this coming weekend. I hope you enjoy the little photo tour of a few of the Farmers Markets in MO.

I look forward to catching up with all you real soon.

T.T.Y.L. (talk to ya later)

Jackie


Soulard Market in St. Louis

Columbia Farmers Market

City Market in Kansas City

Taum Sauk Mountain State Park

Branson Railway in the Ozark Mountains

Bennett Spring State Park

Hodgson
Mill in rural Ozark County Missouri

16 comments:

  1. Enjoy your spring break and have a joyous Easter with your family.

    What a beautiful state; I just adore the red barn in the last photo. Beautiful!

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a nice break!

    Thanks for the wonderful pics. I love going to the City Market here in KC.

    I'd also love to see Hodgson Mill; I've lived in MO all my life and still haven't seen it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been driving thru a portion of Missouri - I'd like to visit... beautiful sights... Happy spring break..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and a few places I recognize. Have a wonderful break and Happy Easter!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. We DO have a beautiful state, don't we? Those are some lovely photos. I still haven't seen Hodgson Mill either...

    Enjoy your break, and have a Blessed Easter! I can't really decide if I'm still on blog break... or not? :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie have a beautiful Easter with your family and have a fun spring break. I will miss your posts but I think a blog break is a very interesting concept :)

    Great pictures of some beautiful fun places in the ShoMe state. It really is a beautiful place where we call home and we are coming into a beautiful season! Love the Columbia Farmer's Market :)

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the Easter break with your family Jackie. The photos from Missouri look great - so much to see and do. Have a great time at the Farmer's Market!

    I look forward to your return.

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your break!

    Come back refreshed and ready to do some more blogging.

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy...I'm taking a break too. LOVE the pictures! Maybe someday I can visit the area...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We drove through your beautiful state last summer and spent a night in St. Louis. I loved the city, especially the museum under the arch and seeing a Cards game. So much fun!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely photos! Enjoy spring break. Ours starts tomorrow and we're expecting SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos, especially the markets. Have a restful break and a lovely Easter, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a tidbit here to add to your story ...

    I am a real baker's daughter.

    I was blessed to help sell bread, bagels, cookies, stollens, and donuts at Soulard Farmers Market on Saturday mornings with my father and grandparents!!!

    Happy Easter,
    Linda & OREO

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was so nice to see all the MO photos after spending just last week there! The spring is such a busy time, isn't it? I fear I'm never going to be able to keep up! I'm adding you to my blogroll....so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you're enjoying your break. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Easter! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.