Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins...


Once again, I have snagged a GREAT recipe from Pinterest.  This recipe was super easy and I even had the ingredients in my kitchen.  While they aren't the most beautiful muffins I've ever seen...I couldn't resist a shot in front of my Pumpkin Patch sign.  Also, my boys loved them!!  These are perfect for a cool, fall morning.

Ingredients:

1 Box Cake Mix (I used Yellow Cake Mix from Aldi)
1 15 oz Can of Pumpkin (also from Aldi)

Mix both ingredients until most of the lumps are gone and bake at 350 degrees.

That's It!!   

For the record...I added in a couple of shakes of Nutmeg and Cinnamon.  I guess, technically, that would make these 4 ingredient muffins...but who's counting.  I'm making these again today with a Spice Cake mix.

Enjoy!


Jackie

14 comments:

  1. Spice cake with carmel icing is one of my favorites! Try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen, and made, these muffins with cinnamon chips added to the mix...delicious and unexpected ingredient!
    Thanks for reminding me about this, because I made tons of them last Fall, and couldn't remember all the temps and time for these.
    Have a great week.
    Janene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...how easy is that!!!

    I think I'll try it now with spice cake and cinnamon chips topped with caramel icin'!!! Heck, might as well go hog wild! Heeehehe :o)

    Have yourself a marvelous blessed day and thanks for the recipe sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome and EASY! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is Scrappy Girl. I moved to a new blog. Just wanted to say hi! Those look so super easy...might have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look really good, and pumpkin is healthy! I love following you on pinterest! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size can of pumpkin? I'm assuming the smaller size. I'm heading to the grocery store in a few minutes and will bring some canned pumpkin home and try this recipe! Love pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! What a quick and easy treat! Thanks for sharing!

    http://forkfabz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound good for the fall season. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two ingredients! Wow. And you don't use the stuff that is listed on the box? Even easier. I'll have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yum! I've seen that one floating around on the great Pinterest - great to hear/see a report, Jackie! I will try this one. Thanks! Love your punkin' patch sign ;) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used the spiced cake mix,baked it in a greased,floured loaf pan @ 350 for 50mins and served it with cool whip. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Add cinnamon chips to the recipe... they make them even better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.