Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's For Dinner?


Good Morning,

I haven't posted my menu plans for awhile and thought I'd get one up this week.  I menu plan for two weeks at a time since I get paid every two weeks.  I usually do one big shopping trip for the two week plan and go again to pick up bread, milk, etc. in the middle sometime. I'm posting the menu for the next 7 days.  


Wednesday (today) - Sub Sandwiches, Chips and Veggies/Dip


Thursday - Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork, Baked Beans and Coleslaw
 


Friday - Homemade Pizza
 


Saturday - Grilled Steaks, Baked Potatoes and Salad


Sunday - Overnight Baked Apple French Toast, Bacon and Fruit


Monday - Slow Cooker French Dips and Salad (a Family favorite!)



Tuesday - Taco Tuesday (another Family favorite!)



Have a great day!

--jackie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.