Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Weekend Of Crafting...

I have finally almost got caught up on all the home repair/re-do projects to get ready for the holidays.  I'm hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping this week and then start some craft projects.  Starting a craft project or two for some of you is no big deal.  For me...it's BIG.  I haven't done any crafting for YEARS...like 6-8 years I'd say.  So BIG that until today I didn't even have a crafting tag (label) here on the blog since I haven't done any since I started this little writing gig in 2007.  I hope to post the final results of the projects here on the blog.  See those pics below...I'm planning to work on those...Cute, Huh?

Please Note: There is a 99% likelihood that I may not be able to do the followup post because I predict that my fingers will be stuck together with epoxy glue.  Stay Tuned!

Have a great Thursday!




Mason Jar Snow-Globes

The Lemonista


Snowflake Pictures
A Place 2 Call Home

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the results of your crafting :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited...bought the canning jars this morning. Now off to find some little items to put in the jars. So Fun!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful photos! New follower to your blog.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! Thanks for visiting and following. I'm heading over to your blog now.

      Jackie

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.