Friday, November 1, 2013

November Gratitude {Day 1} {Reminders}



You know when things are rough and you can't see much further than the few feet in front of you because you are consumed by everything going on in your life?  It's hard to notice much else going on.  Then, early this morning, after a tough couple of weeks, I pull open the curtains in the dining room and see this...


It took my breath away because I wasn't expecting to see it.  I realized it was meant for me to see God's creation so clearly as a reminder.

I needed the reminder.

I'm thankful on this first day of November in 2013 that sometimes things are very clear and bright and meant to be seen by those who need to see them the most.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.