Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Gratitude {Day 5} Live Bird Cam



Yes, I'm grateful for a Bird Cam. Really.  This little cam brings peace and serenity to my workspace.  I'm blessed to have two monitors on my desk at work and out of a full day I'm usually only using the second monitor half of the time.  The other half I'm watching this:



cornellfeeders on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free



...and then today...I discovered the cam also has sound.  So now, I'm listening to the birds, geese and even rolls of thunder today in Ithaca, NY.  I love it.  Hope you do too.

Jackie

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Jackie!! I didn't know about this cam. How peaceful and wonderful.. love the duck sounds too :) Thanks for sharing! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy Tammy! I thought of you when I found it...glad you get to see it.

      Jackie

      Delete
  2. That is so cool!!! I've never seen anything like it!! Thank you so much for sharing :)!!! Have a blessed day Jackie!!! Enjoy another Missouri rainy day :0! We are blessed to have the rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen one quite like this before. I love it! Hope you enjoy it as well. Oh and yes, I'm thankful for the rain but ready for it to go away for at least a few days!

      Jackie

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.