Friday, November 21, 2008

Random Fall 2008 Pictures...








I have been taking my camera with me everywhere and snapping pictures whenever the mood strikes. Here are a few I've chosen to share.

One day when we came home from school there was a TON of leaves that had fallen and we played in them for quite awhile and I got a lot of great pictures. I also took a picture looking down our street and the trees look really pretty.

We're really excited about the new "KOBE" Japanese restaurant opening soon. Kobe and I have been waiting for almost a year for it to be built and opened and it will be soon.

The picture of Kobe and I is from his Brown Bag lunch in his classroom. We bring lunch and they share the books that they have written. His teacher does this every few weeks.

The cute picture of Kyler is one I took of him as we were walking out the door to go to school. I love him in that hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.