Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just so you don't forget what Christmas is really about...

We get so caught up in decorating for the season, buying gifts and planning parties and dinners that unless you purposely take time to remember why we even have this holiday it's easy to forget. I'm still doing all that stuff, including checking out online Christmas gift orders when I should be feeding my kids breakfast! However, in my spiritual walk this year I have definitely grown closer to God and this season is really special to me because of that relationship.

Mary Did You Know
is one of my favorite Christmas songs. I found this nicely done video on Youtube.
I'm not sure who is singing the song in this video but the images are nice and add meaning to the lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1oHJR2

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.