Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Talking to Kyler...

We had a really busy morning today. We woke up late and I made us even more late because I had to check email, check on Christmas gift orders that I've placed online, check face book, etc....you know...the really important stuff that has to be done in the morning, right?

Anyway, we rush to to the car and drop off Kobe at school and then it's just Kyler and I driving down Broadway to get to his school. This is usually a really quiet time in the car because Kyler is just looking out the car window. We're about halfway there and I realize Kyler and I have been chatting the whole way. He sees the big Christmas tree at Shelter insurance and says, "pretties mi-mas (Christmas) tree, mommy". We drive on a little further and he sees some lights on houses and he says, "pretties houses, mommy". We get downtown and the businesses are lit up and he continues to talk about all the "pretties houses". Wow, my little guy is starting to grow up! I LOVE talking to him and hearing how he says things. He is really starting to talk in sentences and it's so fun to hear what he has to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.