Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kyler brushing his teeth...

If you're reading this you're probably thinking, "Kyler brushing his teeth? Oh c'mon already!" I have so many things I want to blog about so I've been posting a lot lately. I want to capture as much of our life in pictures and videos because the kids grow up so fast. I would love to scrapbook a lot of these pictures but blogging is so much easier and I enjoy it so much more too. Plus I get to add little videos.

One thing that I NEVER have trouble getting Kyler to do is brushing his teeth. I took a little video of him brushing the other day. However, this day he is mostly interested in sticking the toothbrush down the drain and brushing the inside of the sink....ewwwww....but anyway, I wanted to capture him brushing because in a few years it won't be so easy as it is now I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.