Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dear Santa, please bring me some Keen shoes...

Some of you know that I have been having problems with my feet since last summer. I have always worn inexpensive (okay...cheap) shoes because I could have a lot of cute pairs for not a lot of money.

Well, after not being able to walk without some fairly severe pain I started buying "comfortable" shoes. Unfortunately it seems that comfortable = ugly = BIG MONEY! I've resigned myself to the fact that I can't pop into Target or Payless and buy shoes anymore and I've been on a cute AND comfortable shoe hunt for about 4 months now. I don't dress in a way that I can wear athletic shoes everyday and I don't dress in a hippy sort of way - so Birkenstock's or similar shoes just don't cut it for me. What is a girl to do??? You know how we love our shoes!!

So, just today, I was peeking around at some of my favorite blogs and what would my wondering eyes see? You got it....some super cute AND comfortable-looking shoes. These shoes are totally ME!


I immediately went to the Keen Shoes website and there they were for just a mere $85 (LOL). I’m pretty sure that I have never spent $85 on a pair of shoes before. I think I will definitely be saving my pennies to buy a pair of these though. If you know anything about Keen shoes...let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.