Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 Things I Love...

For some reason this is a dry week for my journaling and blogging. Since I don't seem to have a lot to say this week, I thought I'd do one of these lists that seem so popular right now...

Three Things I Love about My Husband (wife, boyfriend/girlfriend):
  1. His sense of humor
  2. His Loyalty
  3. He is a good provider
Three Things I Love in a Friend:
  1. Honesty
  2. Encouragement
  3. Sense of Humor

Three Things I Love in a Book:

  1. Inspiration
  2. A little romance
  3. So good I can't stop reading it...

Three Things I Love in a Movie:
  1. Romance
  2. Comedy
  3. A Good Message
Three Things I Love to Eat:
  1. Fajitas
  2. Wedding Cake
  3. Baked Mac and Cheese

Three Things I Love to Do:
  1. Hanging out with my Boys
  2. Blog/Write
  3. Gardening/Decorating
Three Things I Love to Watch:
  1. My 2 year old pretending
  2. My 8 year old reading (and enjoying it)
  3. Old Movies and Gardening Shows
Three Things I'd Love to Happen:
  1. To be debt-free
  2. Travel around the U.S.
  3. To get new floors in our house


4 comments:

  1. Great list! Mac and cheese, I made a homemade one the other day and it's one of those yummy comfort foods...it disappears around here real fast. Have a great day! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little something for you over at my blog...Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading and learning more about you.

    I am taking my daughter to Marceline next weekend and I am going to stop in Moberly and go to the Mercantile. I think I know exactly where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Terri! I think you're going to love Randolph's Mercantile. I look forward to hearing what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.