Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Valentine Tree...

We've had the Valentine Tree up for a couple of weeks but I'm just now getting around to posting pictures of it. The boys and I made decorations. They actually only had the patience to make one ornament each, but I had a great time with all the glitter, glue and faux-jewels. It has a feather boa at the top and light pink tulle wrapped all around the tree. My goal was to make it as girlie as possible since there aren't many of us in this house (only me and Gracie, our dog)! I'm still looking for vintage valentines to add to the tree and that will be a fun thing for me to hunt for at flea-markets in the coming weeks.






2 comments:

  1. Jacke~
    Your Valentine tree is so adorable.
    I wanted to leave my prim tree up after Christmas and decorate it for the changing holidays and seasons, but I was vetoed by my family.
    I will show them yours and maybe they will reconsider!
    Thank you for giving me the extra amunition that I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could help! LOL! Thanks for the compliment! I'm planning to leave mine up at least through Easter and I'd like to put Americana decorations on it for the summer. I may be sick of it by then though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.