Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Nature Friends...

If you've been reading my blog (and thank you if you have) you know that I put up bird-feeders this winter. We have had so much fun watching all the action since we put up the feeders. We have at least two squirrels who come to visit on a regular basis and many birds that I can't identify except for the Cardinals and bully Blue-Jays. Unfortunately, taking pictures through two layers of glass (the atrium door) doesn't produce the best quality photo, but here is what we've been watching the last couple of months:

















2 comments:

  1. We feed the birds, too! I can't take pics of them, though, because there is no window nearby and they won't come if I am standing around (tried that). I am going to have to move them around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I LOVE your pictures of the birds and squirrels....love watching them too. Also, your Valentine tree is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.