Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My new camera...

My new camera is supposed to arrive today!! If you haven't heard, the old (not really) Pentax camera is dead! My 2 year old thought it would be interesting to see what it sounds like to hit the wall with the lens of my camera. What happens when a camera is slammed into a wall? "Lens Error 202" to be exact.

I was somewhat happy with the 8mp Pentax it when I bought it a few months ago and it was a HUGE step up from the 3mp (so generic I don't even know the name of it) camera I had previously....But the pictures just weren't great and I haven't been satisfied with it at all. You can tell from my photos that they are a little grainy and sometimes blurry. Some of this is user error but a lot of it is the camera.

I can't afford a really high-end camera but I do want one that produces crisp and clear photos. This one is supposed to provide the same quality as a 35 mm camera...something I haven't found in a digital camera yet.

SOOOOO....Drumroll Please...

Expect some stunning, brilliant, wonderful, fantastic, breath-taking, and beautiful photos coming your way very soon with the 12 megapixel...True HD quality for stunning pictures and video...5x optical zoom lens....High ISO (whatever that means)....





Wait for it....Wait for it...




Here it is...




Oh and please don't tell me if you have one and don't like it....



Okay...here it is....



Kodak Easyshare Z1285 Zoom Digital Camera






3 comments:

  1. wow that sounds and looks like a really nice camera. I 'm just using the camera on my cell phone for now. I don't have such luxuries (Smile) But it does me for now. I 'm hoping to get one for my birthday. Believe me , my husband owes me. ; 0 )

    Hope you have a great st.Patricks day.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting....I hope it gives you the pictures you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely camera!! I too have this Kodak easyshare Z1285 Zoom digital camera... It is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.