Sunday, March 15, 2009

Love and Basketball...

We're proud of our MU Tigers for winning the 2009 Big 12 Championship...but...we're way more proud of our own 2009 Upward Basketball player...#14....Kobe!!

The Awards Ceremony is tonight. I would normally wait and post about this after the awards tonight but my camera died (at the hands of my 2 year old) so I won't have any pictures anyway...bummer.

Kobe did really well this year and I can't believe the season is over already. He is a little more confident with the ball now and he had fun!! It wasn't the really positive Upward experience that he had last year (the coach played favorites a little) but all-in-all he had a good time and that is what matters.

Here are some pictures from the season...Oh, and what's with the title of this post? Just thought it was catchy since I love my basketball player and it was a pretty good movie too.



1 comment:

  1. Ooo, have fun at the banquet tonight. I am so excited about our Tigers, too. Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.