Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Simple Joys...

I've always said that it doesn't take much to make me happy and that is generally true! I've been in kind of a funk lately. I'm not sure why but it's probably because of the weather, being stuck inside so much and the fact that at least one person in our house has been sick for the last month or so.

Well, yesterday it was nice outside and when we got home the boys and I drug out the chairs from the storage room and put them up on the deck. We even cleaned the chairs off! Just seeing the chairs on the deck around my little table made me happy! Yeah...it doesn't take much does it?

Ahhh...but the joy was short lived. Kyler woke up early this morning throwing up! Who's gonna be next? It's like the lottery.

Wait...no it's not!!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie I know just how you feel!
    Not the sickness part...knock on wood!...But the funk thing!
    It was rather short lived, I thought for sure it would last for a week, but only a couple of days for me!
    I'm glad you are getting out of your funk!
    As for the sick kids...I'm sorry...Let me come over and take care of your babies while you go to the spa and get a massage and a mani/pedi!
    Take your time...you have all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAke the sick one out and let him soak up the sunshine in those chairs on the deck. It's bound to make child and mother feel good! 75 degrees here, what is Columbia?
    Osagebluffquilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Osagebluff is just 10 mins. south of Jefferson City nn Route B. Just past Wardsville and before you get to the Osage River.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everyone is feeling better real soon! Go out on your chairs and put your feet up, the kids know where to find you! ~smile~ Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.