Monday, May 18, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...and she's gonna get married...


My little sis, Chrissy, got married a couple of weeks ago. The wedding was outside at the beautiful Chateau on the Lake in Branson, MO. I don't have many pictures of the wedding yet including ANY of the Bride and Groom. They will show up here eventually, though. The night before the wedding, the families of the Bride and Groom met at Branson Landing and we had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. There is plenty of entertainment here and the food is pretty good too. My boys had a GREAT time dancing to Macarena and YMCA and wearing the silly hats. They wouldn't go dance with the waitresses though!

Kobe and his cousin Keaton being silly.

Pat (the hubby) getting ready to chow down!

Me and Kyler. Do you see the sash? The Maid of Honor made us all one.
Yeah, I'm old, mine says Matron of Honor.

Kobe and his new Uncle Ken hanging out. He loves Ken.

The Dam at Table Rock Lake

A nice view of the Ozark Mountains

This is where they got married...picture was taken from their room on the 9th floor.

The Cake!
The Candy Bar. First time I've ever seen a Candy Bar at a wedding. Cool idea. Kids loved it.
Congratulations Ken and Chrissy - We Love You!

3 comments:

  1. Candy bars must be the in thing. I just saw one, too!

    We were just thinking about going to the Chateau. We only live about three hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I love that Branson area. I will have to tell my daughter about the candy bar. Hopefully a ring is in her future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just browsing around thought I'd say hello. Love the pics of your sis.Congrats to her. Praying your day is Blessed... Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.