Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm in Forks in case you're looking for me...

I've been reading every chance I get. I'm completely hooked on the Twilight Book Series. Who would have imagined that I'm enjoying reading about vampires? Stephenie Meyer has pulled me right in to these stories and I can't put any of the books down until I finish them. I can't remember when I have been this enthralled with a book series. I highly recommend it. I'm starting on the 3rd book (there are 4). My family is ready for me to be done with these books too. Somebody was hollering about needing clean underwear yesterday...I just don't have time for laundry right now!

I promise to come back here when I leave Forks, Washington...

2 comments:

  1. I just wish my attention span would allow me to stick with a book to the end (I know it's crazy). It seems to get worse, rather than better! Enjoy your stay in Forks. We'll be here when you return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has read the series and loves it. I watched the movie and it was quite good. Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.