Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Angel Food Ministries Update and What I'm Reading...

This past weekend I was able to pick up my order from Angel Food Ministries. I posted about this previously and you can read what I ordered here. Well, I am very pleased with the quality and the amount of food we received. For the price, it is an EXCELLENT value and I will be ordering from now on. I recommend you check to see if it's available in your community. You can search for locations in your area on the Angel Food Ministries website.

Since I started blogging more frequently I haven't been reading as much as I used to. I need to get back to it. The past few days I read Shadows of Lancaster County by Mindy Starns Clark. It was excellent and I couldn't put it down! If you're looking for Christian fiction with an interesting mystery to solve, suspense and a little romance this is a great choice. Next book I'm reading? Twilight by Stephenie Meyer! I've decided to see what all the buzz is about. I've been assured that the whole vampire thing is secondary in this book and that I'll fall in love with the characters...we'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.