Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Clearing the cobwebs...

Good morning...just a quick note before I head off to work.

I have been away from blogland for a week and guess what I've been doing? The Big House Cleanup Project is almost complete! What I have left to do is finishing up the laundry/storage room and I still have 4 closets to clean out and then this house is completely clutter free and deep cleaned!!

The House Cleanup has turned into a Life Cleanup Project and I'll share more on that later this week. Clearing a cluttered house leads to clearing a cluttered mind...

Talk to you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've really done well with this project! I have a question if you don't mind :) Did you cook during this time, order take-out, use crockpot, or maybe hubby cooks? I'm just trying to figure out how I can accomplish my big clean-up too, and still manage the day-to-day "stuff"! You inspire me! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come and visit my closets anytime!
    I swear after going through my mother's things after she moved to assisted living a couple of months ago, I plan to de-clutter myself.
    Enjoy your work day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Way to go. I'm interested to hear about the Life Cleanup Project too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you wholeheartedly ... but not enough to undertake this myself! Actually, I have been working on a big problem area in the basement ... the closet where everything we don't know what to do with goes. I finally cleaned it out and organized it and it felt great. But I still have the rest of the house to go. It is a freeing feeling isn't it. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm almost done cleaning and reorganizing too. It is a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm super late in responding to these comments. Tammy, I did cook and used the crock-pot a lot. Take out too, though. I tried to go through the days normally and just replaced my online time, reading, etc.. with cleaning and de-cluttering. It worked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.