Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do You Read Mary Janes Farm Magazine?



I heart Mary Janes Farm magazine!! One of the things I have found in the last few months are the Mary Janes Farm blogs. I started following the City FarmGirl Blog and the Rural FarmGirl Blog a few months ago and have really enjoyed them both. I have especially liked Rene's posts on the Rural Farmgirl Blog.

Then, yesterday, I found out that they have a new blog called Suburban Farmgirl Blog. I'm really excited about this one since that pretty much describes me right now. I'm looking forward to what Paula has to say...

Just thought I'd share!

Have a great Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, thanks for the info Jackie!

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mary Jane's Farm magazine. My son's girlfriend bought me an issue a few months ago. She said, 'this had your name written all over it.' LOL, she was right. Now I may be subscribing. Thanks for posting this, and the blog links - I haven't investigated much of MJF online yet. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.