Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And the winner is...



Thank you, Tammy, for always taking the time to visit and leave such kind comments. I'm so glad to have gotten to know you over the past year...if you will email me your address I'll send out your devotional right away!

If you haven't visited Tammy's blog you should take a peek at what life is like on Flat Creek Farm...you won't be disappointed. Her Thursday Walkabouts are really beautiful. Click here to see one of my favorites. I hope you'll pay her a visit.

5 comments:

  1. Jackie, I'm so excited! And ya know what? I think this devotional comes at a great time in my life. I'm always inspired by your writings, and how you begin your days with devotion and prayer. Yes, I pray morning, noon and night and - depending on what kind of day it is, many times in between :) But I've never official utilized a devotional in my daily routine. And I am excited to begin! Thanks so much for this nice blessing, and your wonderful blog which truly continues to inspire me on a daily basis. I'm grateful for our bloggy friendship! :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if I couldn't win, I'm glad my friend Tammy did. Us blacksmith spouses stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it when someone so sweet receives something as wonderful as this, and that comes just when she needs it! Amazing!! Congrats Tammy! : )

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, she has a great blog! She won my giveaway also! Congratulations Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.