Monday, November 9, 2009

Multitude Mondays - 1000 Blessings...




There is a blog that I read daily called Holy Experience. I get so much encouragement, food for thought and wisdom from Ann. I have especially enjoyed her posts about Journaling as a
Spiritual Discipline.

I have decided to join Ann on her journey to 1000 gifts on Multitude Mondays. Here I will begin to intentionally list my blessings each Monday.

Also, don't forget that I'm celebrating my blogiversary tonight with a drawing for one of my favorite devotionals. Just leave your comment here if you'd like to be in the drawing.


The first of my 1000 blessings are...


#1 My Family

#2 The experiences I've had to bring me closer to God

#3 The peacefulness of falling leaves

#4 Courage to do what needs to be done

#5 Hanging out with Kobe and having a great conversation

#6 Kylers giggles

#7 Gods strength when I'm scared

#8 Authors who inspire me and encourage me to go deeper...

#9 A grand old house as a workplace

#10 Learning along with my boys

8 comments:

  1. I love the bloggy makeover...very cozy. Counting your blessings always makes you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful list of blessings, nice to keep it handy so you can refer to it when things don't feel quite so blessed. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I'd pop over to visit from Ann's blog...of which I was recently shared with by a friend...

    a place to provoke a mental slowing down to think about the things of God...

    A lovely start to listing your blessings ~ naming them one by one...

    Because of Him ~ Jarnette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blessings! I'd love to be in your drawing. Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Journaling as a spiritual discipline. Sounds like something that is right up my alley. I think I'll head over to Ann's -- thanks for the lead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful blog. I am so glad you decided to join the gratitude community. What a wonderful beginning to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought for sure you would share all 1000 blessings for us in one post. Now that would be a long one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing list you're about to embark on! I look forward to reading your blessings-- and reflecting upon my own-- along the way!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.