Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Holidays and Taking a Blog Break...




Hi All!

I've decided to take a little break from blogging to focus on the upcoming Holiday Season. I plan to hang out with the boys, wrap gifts and enjoy some time with our extended families. I also hope to do lots of reading, work on some other writing I'm doing and catch up on my classwork (which isn't nearly as fun as the other stuff...but necessary)!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Happy Holidays!




**Photo Credit - Will Treelighter (magic-tree.org)

10 comments:

  1. I'll miss you . . .

    . . . Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your respite and kudos on having the wisdom to cut back! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and good for you for setting priorities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas!!) to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely complete holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas to you and yours.

    How wise of you to take this kind of a break. Quite a lovely time, to do so. Repeat... Wisdom.

    But please do take a couple of hours to go see "New Moon," as you said you want to do. Fun!

    Gentle hugs,
    Aunt Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas Jackie. Blessings to your entire family.

    Be well. ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and Christmas and your break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll miss you bunches, but we all need a break sometimes. Enjoy the holidays!! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love the tree. And I am very happy that you will be spending time with your family. Have a great holiday season. Eat lots, smile more and be happy.
    ~ Just Joany
    Red Wagon Flights

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that is a great idea!!! I just took a long blog break myself to focus on my mom's visit and it was relaxing and peaceful and I felt rejuvenated when I came back to blogging. Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.