Saturday, August 14, 2010

Doing A Little Housekeeping - Blog Style...

There is a little cleaning, organizing and redecorating going on around this little blog.

I've finally started experimenting with Blogger's new Template Designer and it's kind of fun...although not as easy as I had hoped...but I'm starting to get it. I always enjoy reading blogs that are simple, clean and nicely organized.  But, I sure do love color and texture...so my blog will probably always have a little of both.

Who knows what Embracing My Blessings will look like when I'm done tinkering around...

But...I know one thing... 

I'm ready for Fall and I've been inspired by these photos.  If you follow the blog on Facebook...sorry for repeating these...but they are so darn cute...I can't help it.


*Photo Credit - Nichole from The Pumpkin Seed.

Until Next Time,


Jackie

11 comments:

  1. I too have been getting the Autumn Spirit...I just love all the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall pics. I need to do the same with my blog. I lost my blog back ground last week and no matter what I do, I can't reload another one. It doesn't show up, even with another company. I need to spend about a half of a day doing the same. My hubby is gone all next week so maybe then I can get some quiet time to do so.
    Blessings,
    Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie...Your new blog is looking good!!! I see you too are feeling the onset of fall. Lovely pictures for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people are looking forward to Fall. Though it is my favorite season I am still not quite ready. Our winters are so long here in Alberta.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Frog Hollow Farm. We are definitely feeling and hearing fall in the air here - chillier mornings and lots of crickets chirping. The leaves on some of the trees are beginning to slowly lose a few of their leaves into our pond, and the cats are wanting to come in to sleep at night! Love your photos! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, I love those pictures! Have fun with the redecorating. I need to do the same, but it takes sooo much time (or maybe I'm slow.. yup, I'm slow!). Have a wonderful Sunday. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos of fall, i m so excited to have a shoppe to decorate in that manner- I will be giving some of those a try.. Thanks for Sharing.
    karryann
    a new follower as well.. cant wait for more photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new look! It's fresh and clean, but with a nice punch of color and design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your layout! Very clean and easy to read :o)

    Thank you for linking to my blog!

    Hope you're having a great day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what I see so far!

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried playing with the new blogger templates and I must be pretty dense...didn't have much luck. Yours looks great...I wish I was more techy.

    I'm not ready for fall yet...can't believe the school buses will be out and about next week! But...I totally love those pictures and have to admit they are inspriring...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.