Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And...It's a New Day...


Today, I woke up with a new feeling of hope.  Things will be beautiful again.  My garden helps me, as it always does, to see the promises of the future.

Isaiah 41:10 (New Living Translation)

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
      Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
   I will strengthen you and help you.
      I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

A Peony bud...promising to bloom soon...

A struggling Azalea in my front yard that decided this was the year it was going to overflow with beautiful blooms...

Ladybug friends on the Lemon Balm...

Lilacs just about to bloom...
My neighbors Dogwood Tree that graces us with it's beauty every single year...I have a perfect view of it from my deck...

Blessings,

Jackie

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. You have a beautiful attitude that will rub off on your kiddos. Love all the photos! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for Kobe's loss and for everyone's. What a beautiful way to look at life and loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope is a wonderful thing. May it fill your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.