Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Blog Hopping Today!

The last few weeks I've been joining a couple of Blog Hops and I've had so much fun visiting other blogs and meeting the new folks who visit me.  Did ya notice the cute new social media bar at the top of my blog?  Will you hop on over to my new Facebook page and click Like?  I'm hoping to get above 20 folks over there so I can customize my page name...much appreciated!!  Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


This week I'm joining...

A Helicopter Mom on the...








Fun.

Jackie

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from the I ♥ Blogging Hop & now following your blog, fb, & twitter! =)
    Blessings to you,
    Jill @ Sweet Diva
    http://sweetdivamj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Follow me Wednesday!!

    Michele aka MikiHope
    www.mikishope.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm your newest follower (178th follower to be exact!) from the Wednesday Hop. If you get a chance, please stop by and follow me at Divalicious Deals - thanks so much!!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.