Sunday, June 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Good Morning!

It's been awhile since I've posted my weekly menu so I thought I would join OrgJunkie again and post what we're planning to have for dinner this week.

As I type this, it is Sunday morning and I'm planning to make Strawberry Crumb Bars today and Strawberry Shortcakes since we have an abundance of strawberries that I picked up from the store.  Strawberry Shortcake is easy in this house.  I simply slice purchased pound cake and top it with lightly sweetened sliced strawberries and whipped cream.  Easy and Delicious!








Monday:  BLT's, Chips and Veggies with Ranch Dip


Tuesday:  Country Corn Casserole and Garden Salad


Wednesday:  Taco Salad


Thursday:  Baked Garlic & Herb Chicken (using a bottled marinade) and Corn on the Cob


Friday:  Bubble Up Pizza


Saturday:  Grilled Burgers and Pasta Salad


Sunday: Roast Chicken and Slow Cooker Potatoes


Yum!

Jackie




 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jackie! Always nice to see you in Blogville! We had strawberries (and fresh zucchini bread) this morning for breakfast. Yum indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the 'berries'! :)

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was just terrible. You made me so hungry and it all sounds so delicious! Do you deliver?

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.