Monday, November 28, 2011

Hey There Friends!

I realized today that I haven't posted for over a month.  I just can't find any time lately to write.  I'm attending a Writing Retreat this Friday so I hope to get some words on paper (or screen) that day....we shall see.  I had a great Thanksgiving with five, much needed, days off work! It was nice and Monday came all too quickly. 

I'm looking forward to changing up the blog look to feel a bit more Christmasy...maybe I'll get a chance to work on that Friday, as well.





I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying your start to the Holiday Season!

Talk To You Soon...

Jackie

6 comments:

  1. I remember when I used to work and I would get the 5 day holiday, ahhhh, it was sooo great. Mondays do come too soon, I know. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and a few days off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A writer's retreat sounds wonderful! I've done other kinds of retreats, but never one devoted to writing. I hope you post about it:)

    Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the time off! We had a really tough weekend but I was glad to have the time off to be with family through a really difficult crisis. At least we were able to be where we were needed, when we were needed.

    Glad you're back. Enjoy the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, had to take a break from blogging to get ready for Thanksgiving, so I know where you're coming from! Nice to see you back, though. You missed it a little, didn't you? I know I did :) A writer's retreat sounds like heaven to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.