Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Sunshine...



When it's January in Missouri we find ourselves talking about the weather pretty often.  Usually, we're talking about the dreary and cold weather.  Today, we're talking about how beautiful it is outside and what we're going to do with our day off.  Supposed to be 62 degrees today.  It's getting mighty close from what my thermometer says.  


I'm sure we'll get our share of frigid temperatures and abundance of snow before the winter is over in March...but today...I'm enjoying the warmth and sunshine.  After we play outside I may have to come in and make some of these...



{On my way to 1000 gifts and connecting with Multitudes on Mondays}

25.  Days off with no plans

26.  Warmth and sunshine

27.  Quiet mornings with God

28.  Homemade Plum jelly from a friend and co-worker

29.  Neighborhood friends for my boys to play with


Jackie

3 comments:

  1. One year ago today we moved from Lebanon, Mo in the midst of a huge snow storm. Loading the truck in the snow was a fright! Hubby and I just got too old to deal with the snow, so we moved to sunny Arizona. Of course, now it's one year later and beautiful weather in Missouri, go figure! What I do miss, fiercely, is the beautiful springs and falls in the Ozarks. Nothing more beautiful anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On you way to 62? Nice! We're edging towards the upper 20's today, and feeling lucky! Sounds like you have some wonderful plans for the day. Have a wonderful day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some other friends who live in Missouri and they also were commenting on Facebook about how beautiful it is today! Glad you're enjoying some sunshine! Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.