Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Doing Small Things...


Today I'm thinking about all the small things I do everyday...or strive to do everyday.  Things like hugs, smiles, encouragement and love.   Lately, when I talk to God, I ask, "what can I do for You today"?  The feeling I've been getting (aka God's response to my prayer) is to Be Kind and Serve Others.  So, I'm listening, God!  I'm consciously working on it everyday.  

My encouragement for you today is to find something to laugh about!  We've had a lot more laughter in our house lately and I've taken notice.  It changes things.  Silly accents and crazy dancing are part of the evenings and it makes them memorable.  I hope you are finding something to laugh about too.

Proverbs 17:22 (NLT)

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength.


Until Next Time,

Jackie

5 comments:

  1. Great post! Need to do some laughing today. It's been a hard few days around here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reminder that sometimes it is the little things that make a big difference in our lives, and in the lives of those around us! Thanks for the reminder today. And stay away from Chucky Cheese!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! The shootings around here are getting scary. I think they caught two of the guys yesterday in the Chucky Cheese shooting. Have a good day.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement Jackie....what a beautiful person you are! Love you friend!! (miss you)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Thank You Laura. I miss you too! Love you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.