Sunday, April 29, 2012

Early Spring Backyard Birds and Blooms


I took a walk around the backyard this weekend in between rain showers and caught a few shots of plants blooming and birds nesting and feeding.  There has been a lot of backyard action in the last few weeks with our early spring here in Missouri.  I realized in the last couple of months during my blogging hiatus that I am inspired to write after I take photos and usually NOT the other way around. I have missed writing and look forward to spending more time with my journal in the next few months and hope to have a few more posts here as well.  


I hope you enjoy my views from my brief walk...

Until Next Time,

Jackie


Our Hummingbirds returned yesterday!

Gerbera Daisy and Marigold...

Chatting about how they wish I would leave so they can get to their house on the deck...

This one is getting more brave and getting a little closer to me...

Potted Hydrangea and Broken Dish...

Clematis Spilling Over Wooden Box and Old Desk...

Old Glory...

Newly Potted Petunia...

Clematis After RainShower...


Fading Lilac...

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Today I found a bird's nest inside the garage. It was a wren's nest and even had one egg in it. Makes me sad, Because she will not get to come back, the doors are closed most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Enjoy the rain this morning :0!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! We've had more than enough rain here. Sure hope the sun will come out and begin to dry things up. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Everything looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.