Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall 2012 Photo Shoot...

Good Morning,

I have woefully neglected this blog for far too long and haven't been keeping a good online journal of what's been happening in our lives...which is why I started this blog in the first place.

A few weeks ago I did a quick photo shoot with the boys at one of our local parks and the results are below.  I apologize in advance to my Facebook readers because you've probably seen these pics more than you care to...but...what's a Mom blogger to do?  You gotta post pics of your kids, right?  (grin).  It's been a while since I've posted pics of them here on the blog.  They are now 11 (almost 12) and 6.  Amazingly, when I started blogging they were 7 and 1.

Have a great Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.