Sunday, December 2, 2012

Late Fall Backyard...



I guess it's not officially Winter yet and it sure doesn't feel like it here in Missouri.  Today it's supposed to be 70 degrees.  Our Christmas decorations are up and it seems a little weird to have the windows open and Christmas lights on.  This morning, Maisy and I spent a little time in the backyard taking some shots of our feathered neighbors.  They were really active this morning, but our little pup kept chasing them as soon as I'd get setup for a shot.  I love watching the birds, but it's a lot of fun to see that Maisy has discovered all the creatures in our backyard.  Here is what I got this morning...



...and a quick shot through the glass door at Maisy keeping watch over the bird feeder...


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jackie, Your pictures from yesterday are so nice. I actually shared the one of the cardinal that you did with Scripture on my facebook page yesterday. That is one of my very favorite verses.

    I also wanted to thank you for sharing earlier about the Advent devotional. I am so enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.