Friday, December 12, 2008

Kobe teaching us about economics...

A few times this week Kobe has told me about some of the things he has been learning about economics. First of all, I'm blown away that they are learning about this topic in 2nd grade and I'm pretty sure I never learned anything about economics or even knew what the word meant until Jr. High. Secondly, I'm loving that he is so excited about this topic!!

So tonight, I decided to interview him about what he has learned this week and I've posted the video here. Later, I'll have to have him tell you about sound leads, question leads, conflict and resolution and schemas. Okay, I'm just a little proud of my 2nd grader!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.