Thursday, January 22, 2009

Awesome January Day...

It was, I think, close to 60 degrees today.

So this morning, our building coordinator comes downstairs to tell us that our power is going to be off for 3 hours today because they are working on the parking garage across the street. Can you guess what my first thought is? You got it....Vacation Day!! It was supposed to be 65 degrees today and I had a serious case of pre-spring fever!


I Had lunch with Catherine and then I took the rest of the afternoon off. I went to a resale shop and found a great clock and a needlepoint pillow all for the bargain price of $11.00. Got groceries. Picked up the boys. Had dinner at our house with some friends. All in all, a really good day.

Back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.