Friday, February 13, 2009

My first award!!




Heather at Vintage Girl made my day and gave me my first Blog Award. Thanks, Heather! I love reading your blog and I hope others will check it out too.


Here are the rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post, and to the person from whom you received your award. I would love to give this award to:

Kim at Lilacs and Daffodils: A Midlife Journey

Cathy at Cobblestone Farms



I think that these three ladies already have the Lemonade Award but I would like to give each of them another one for the great inspiration they provide!

Darlene at Darlene's Days

Terri at Lakewood Manor

Janene at Primitive Lifestyle


Thanks again, Heather!!


4 comments:

  1. Aww, Jackie! Thank you!! I will add your name to my Lemonade award if I already have one.

    LOL, yes, I see what you mean about the comments. I must have keyed it in 4 times or something. I'll look and see if I can fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,

    Thanks so much for giving me the Lemonade award and congratulations to you for receiving it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! My first blog award! Thank you so much, Jackie. You are a real gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome. I'm enjoying your blog very much. Have a great day! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.