Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Weekend Fun For The Family...

Another busy and fun-filled weekend in the Thomas household. I love Valentine's Day and our Wedding Anniversary is on February 15th- so it's usually a fun couple of days.

We went to Kobe Japanese Steakhouse on Saturday. This was a lot of fun and very special because of the name. My Kobe has been so excited about this restaurant coming to town since we heard about it over a year ago.


Our chef at Kobe. Note the name on his jacket. My Kobe LOVED seeing his name everywhere in the restaurant.



Kobe is VERY excited about being there!



Valentines Day Morning. A sleepy Kobe opening his gift. Yes, it's a "cha-cha-Chia!" Our first Chia AND a Kung-Fu Panda Chia, no less! How about that?



Kyler opening his Valentine gift. Gotta love the Winnie-the-Pooh Marshmallow goo on a stick...YUK!



Kobe at his Valentine party at school. Making a personalized keychain...that is one crafty mom who brought each kid a personalized little bead kit. It wasn't me in case you're wondering - LOL! My job was to bring the drinks. I went all out and brought drink boxes - they were RED anyway - fruit punch!!



Our annual heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's...Kids love it! $7.99 well spent!


1 comment:

  1. The pizza is adorable!

    It looks like the family had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.