Monday, February 16, 2009

Our new puppy!!

Yes, that's right, we have a new puppy in the house. What kind of puppy did we get? First, let me tell you about him. He is cute and cuddly and almost 3 years old. He is very smart! He speaks well (likes to say "NO" a lot), likes to go on walks, will fetch a t.v. remote every so often, likes to take baths, eats dog food as well as goldfish, graham crackers and ice cream. He isn't potty trained but we're getting ready to work on it. I haven't had to use a leash yet...but that's a thought since he likes to be chased and I can't run as fast as I used to. Our other puppy, Gracie, loves him and likes to lick his face whenever she can. I'm glad they're friends.

Down below are some pictures of our new puppy. We named him Kyler!

What?

Yes, you got it, Kyler thinks he's a puppy. His fuzzy "Toy Story" blanket, is now the "puppy bank-eek (blanket)". He takes the blanket with him everywhere around the house now and whenever the mood strikes, he's down on all fours barking, panting and asking us to pet him. It's cute, but I may have to draw the line at letting him eat dog food out of the dog bowl.


Gracie checking out the new puppy...


The new puppy can even say "cheese"!


He even pants on command...we're so proud!


3 comments:

  1. Too funny! We have a new cat who bears a striking resemblance to The Manimal. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....what a cute puppy, I think you should keep him! lol! Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! but, no puppy shots, no dog food and no shedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.