Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Ramblings...

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to just share a couple of things with you today. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Here is a picture of the old milk box that I found at Randolph's Mercantile a couple of weeks ago. I filled it with a pretty silk hydrangea bush and a crocheted doily that my Grandma made for me a few years ago. Turned out cute. I'll probably put the milk box outside this summer and plant impatience in it, but it brightens up my dining room a bit for now.




I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby the other day. I was there to find flowers for the milk box above and fabric for another project but I couldn't pass this up. I kept going back to it! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. If you have ideas...let me know. It is so cute and "retro".




Finally, I had to post a picture of my boys snuggling together. They are watching a movie. They seem to fight a lot lately, but there are rare moments like this when I see that they really do love each other. Note that Kobe has the remote in his hand...he is NOT going to let his little brother have it even when snuggling! Yes, that is the famous "puppy bank-eek (blanket)" that they are covered with.

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the milk box! If you sew you can make an apron or a small blanket! Your boys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look great in the milk box, very creative! I LOVE the fabric...lots of thing, wee quilt, cover a journal or photo album, bag or tote for toys, shorts, I could go on and on. Have a great night! Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.