Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Early Spring Blooms on Campus...Outdoor Wednesday





Okay...I'm cheating a bit and using the post from yesterday to participate in Outdoor Wednesday. Visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer...she has a great blog.


The MU Campus is one of the most beautiful spots in town during the springtime. This campus is a Missouri botanical garden and there are some really pretty and interesting flower beds around. I get a lot of ideas for my own garden when I'm taking walks. These are just the early blooms and I'll take more photos as the flowers come into bloom.






















8 comments:

  1. I work at a college and spring/fall are my favorite times here. We have an amazing grounds staff and it's always so beautiful here. I actually brought my camera to work today in anticipation of some great shots. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! Beautiful pictures, it's so nice to see spring showing itself. Have a wonderful day! Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I've walked that campus a lot when my daughter was in the J school. She graduated in 2006. With this rain, the blooms will be brighter. That is if the rain isn't too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Outdoor Wednesday Jackie! Looks like Spring! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie, what a beautiful campus to have such lovely flowers. thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jackie, Happy Outdoor Wednesday, your spring blooms on campus photos are beautiful, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so lovely to see the spring blossoms everywhere on campus.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trees with all white flowers are beautiful (cotton cotton cotton! :-) )so's the bush with lots of yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.