Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Karen Kingsbury...

Do any of you read Karen Kingsbury? I love her!! I haven't been spending as much time in blogland the last few days because I have been reading Divine every chance I get! If you haven't read it...it's worth checking out. This book illustrates Joel 2:25 really well. "I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten..." There are so many times we wonder why God would allow some things to happen. I love the way Karen shows us in this book why something so tragic would happen to someone.

I usually just read her series books, but I'll be reading some of her stand alone titles now.


2 comments:

  1. I love her books, they always leave me thinking and with such great insight. Enjoy your reading. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Divine last year and just couldn't put it down. Thanks for visiting my blog@ and yours is wonderful. I am going to make those strawberry muffins.. They look delish@

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.