Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kyler's plans for the day...

Today Kyler had a plan. Early this morning he came into the bathroom (where I was) and brought to me his socks, shoes and a cute summertime hat. He put the pile on the counter and then said, "Oh, a coat" and ran to his room. He then brings the coat and lays it on the pile of other things. I'm thinking to myself that he wants to go outside and I'm surprised that he is taking the time to gather all these clothes...usually he just runs out the door. But, I sense something is up so I say, "What are you doing?" Kyler says, "I going to Gacksons (Jackson's) house". I say, "Really? What are you going to do at Jackson's house?" He says, "Play with the trains". Jackson is his friend from school and he's never been to his house.

Okay Then! He has a plan. Kyler is 2 and it's so fun to watch him and see the ideas that he comes up with.

The real plan today?
  • LAUNDRY
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Work=Play in the yard
  • Make a double batch of Cheeseburger Soup (part of my cooking ahead plan that I've been working on for the last couple of weeks...I'll post more on that later).
  • Mostly just hang around the house...and get ready for another busy week.

Kyler will see Jackson on Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.