Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Stroll Through The Garden...

Come along with me as we take a walk through my garden in late spring. Not a lot is blooming right now but it won't be long...

Welcome!!
Before we get started...
What do you think about my cute summer dining room table decoration?


The Wild Strawberry that is taking over the garden and the lawn.

A fading rose after the rain yesterday...

One of the Hydrangea shrubs and the hostas...


The Woodpile and weeds...


A closeup of my newest garden...


A familiar scene in our backyard all summer long...


My heirloom tomato in a pot...


The beautiful "rose-like" begonias and my favorite old baby pig feeder that I plant impatience in every year...

A shot of my new garden...


The first daylilly bloom of the season...


Love those begonias...


Part of my front porch...it's not a real porch...wish it was...


The hostas in the front garden...

The Clematis in full bloom...


Had to get a close-up...

The Weigela...

Hope you enjoyed the stroll through my garden. Come back when everything is blooming...it promises to be beautiful!


5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are just beautiful!
    Thank you for following!
    I pray you have a great day!
    Blessings~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the garden tour. Very pretty! I'm jealous, you have more blooming than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I love the impatiens in the pig feeder! And the weigela (mine died, darn it), and the hostas, and everything :) Thanks for the tour ~ enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the stroll! Looks like a lot is in bloom already. We have so much rain I don't think we'll need a sprinkler, of course I might change my mind come July and August. I'm glad someone else has weeds besides me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to take us back to summer...in this gloomy winter weather, you offer these warm and sunny memories.

    I just posted about edible flowers last Friday and included a photo today of an edible flower served at a banquet I attended last weekend.

    Now that I'm thinking about edible flowers, your garden stroll is not only beautiful, but a little mouthwatering, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.