Monday, June 8, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame...



A Snapshot of the Boys at the Baseball Fields Every Week



Kobe is playing pitcher...his favorite position...even though it's coach pitch...

Posing with a buddy...

He's Ready...

Is it time for me to bat yet??

He gets a Hit...


This is what Kyler is doing during the games...

Checking out all the bleachers...

Taking a break...

Saying hi to all the furry friends...

Ordering a snow-cone...and popcorn...and a popsicle (even though they don't sell popsicles, he asks for one everytime)...

Snack Time After The Game...

Little League is Serious Business!

5 comments:

  1. This is the reason for summer. Love that first picture... very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what cutie pies...I remember when my son and daughter played ball...so much fun...thank you for becoming a follower of my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable... although I think they would dislike my description. Let's see.... boyishly handsome. They might like that one better. :) I have 3 boys and the two older ones want to get into little league. We will see. They would both be on different teams and that could get REALLY hectic. Especially when there are still three others. :) I love how he always orders a popsicle. Maybe someday they will include it in their menu!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Kyler really enjoys going to the games!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kelly, having two in Little League would be very hectic. We're there twice a week now. Maybe they will put the popsicle on the menu someday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.