Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Comfort Food...


Sometimes you just need some good comfort food and tonight was one of those times. We had Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Buttery Bread Machine Rolls (I made the dough over the weekend), Marvelous Broccoli Salad and Berry Smash Muffins for dessert.

Yummy!

Have I told you how much I love Recipezaar? It's my new favorite website. It has almost completely replaced my cookbooks and I love cookbooks so this is BIG. I love to page through them and make meal plans. Now I just search and find tons of recipes for whatever type of dish I'm looking for.

Summer has arrived in Missouri...92 and sunny tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening.


2 comments:

  1. Summer, I know. . . cry, cry, I just turned the AC on for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, AC on first time today. Hate to do it, but wow was it HOT! Your comfort food sounds wonderful! And of course, I started a diet this week (sighhh) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog when you have so many other choices. I appreciate your comments.